Lead Security Sales Specialist – Lumen – Obrero Popular, CDMX.
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Responsible for managing business development activities for high-profile named accounts and/or specific market segment(s) that lead to the expansion and growth of Security and SASE services product portfolio. Accountable for the coordination and strategy on assigned key account(s). Responsible for the overall development and implementation of the account plan.
Identifies and develops Security services portfolio product sales opportunities (SASE, DDoS Mitigation, Threat Intelligence, Professional Services, and other Security services as developed), provides product solutions, ensures customer satisfaction, and maintains positive ongoing relationships to maximize sales for the company. Introduces company products and services to new and/or existing customers. Responsible for the implementation of strategic and tactical sales account plans. Develops and maintains accurate sales and/or revenue forecasts and management of quota funnels.
The Main Responsibilities
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of the company’s entire Security product suite. Develops and manages relationships with acquired and/or existing customers in order to gain strategic positioning with decision makers, attain additional business, and retain existing revenue. Develops action plans to cross-sell and up-sell accounts to increase overall total customer spend with the company.
- Identifies, bids on, negotiates, and closes new Security sales opportunities in order to meet and exceed established sales and revenue quotas. Provides comprehensive account plans and strategies to win new business from new and/or existing accounts.
- Pursue marketing generated sales leads to close new security business. Provide presentation and demonstration support. Prioritizes multiple projects and communicates project requirements/time lines.
- Provides input to sales management about trends and changes taking place within the customer’s organization, and makes recommendations about future courses of action necessary of the company towards improving its position with the customer.
- Provides accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements.
What We Look For in a Candidate
Experience in Security Sales and/or Information Technology
Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
8 years relevant job experience
Ability to travel as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of applicable education and experience required; MBA or related graduate degree preferred.
- Business/financial background is helpful.
- Experience is consultative sales techniques and account planning
What to Expect Next
Based on your job application information you may be given the opportunity to complete an online assessment immediately after applying. Completion of the online assessment is a requirement in order to be considered for our open position. Now not a good time? No worries, we will also send you an email with a link to complete the assessment. We strongly recommend you complete this within 5 days of your application.
Requisition #: 303852
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information . We’re able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing.
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.
crea una cuenta de Indeed antes de continuar a la página web de la empresa.